Friday, December 27, 2013

Our Christmas countdown in photos....


I made a countdown for Christmas on Instagram and I loved the pictures so much so I thought I would put them all together to show you all...


                                                               My new Heirloom stars....


                                                       A countdown Santa for the LM....


                                       Nana spoilt LM with this chocolate Advent calendar...


                                      A new Christmas book to read and treasure...


                                                               My Beautiful boy...


                                                           My new Stag before I broke it....


                                                                  Our cheeky little boy....


                                                        Kerry's Christmas tree display....


                                               The LM's and Kevin's finger prints....


                                              Jaxon in front of his Christmas tree....


                                                              A cute little Christmas bird...


                                                            Jaxon the Pumpkin Patch Elf...


            This was the LM's Christmas ornament that he made at school.It is some sort of seed pod...


                                                         My stag when I tried to fix him...



                                                                Beautiful new cushion.....


                                                LM's first Christmas ornament 2007....


                                               Kerry's first Christmas Ornaments 1983....


                                                  A little Snowman cake pick....


                                                                  My beautiful Grandson......

                                                     I just love this photo so so cute.....


                                                My glass birds for our Christmas swag....


                                                       New rug ,cushion,and feather wreath....


                                                                      Name balls.....

                                                                    Our Nativity set.....

                              And then I thought I would be funny  with this picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x