Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Little man and the candy cane became our Christmas card.....



Last weekend I took these pictures of the LM.I love how they capture his cheekiness when he smiles..


                                   The pictures wern't for anything special I just wanted them...


Then afterward while looking at them I thought I would make some Christmas cards with them...

I got pretty angry as I couldn't remember how I spot coloured on Photo shop so I did these in Pic Monkey.

They arn't how I really wanted them to be but I did like them so I downloaded them to the Big W website and made these up....


                          Sorry the photo was taken by my mobile but you get the idea.
                          Kev likes them so does the LM and that's what counts to me...


So here is my favourite one.....I love this look I see it a hundred times a day...."I didn't do it Dee" "you don't know I did it" "am I in trouble" to name a few that I can put to this face....

                                                                           Love my boy....


1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x