Monday, December 9, 2013

Jaxons Swimming lessons....

              My little Jaxon is doing swimming lessons I cant believe how time has flown...This will be the third baby to do it in my family...

I remember when....


This is Kerry 28 years ago at her swimming lessons....We lived on a farm that had two dams close to the house.I told her a dragon lived there and that kept her away for a little while but I wanted to be sure and her safe so she started to swim...

When she was 18 months old she could swim 25 metres no floaties just dog paddle...


Kerry loved it except once when she was put on her back for floating she fell asleep and ended up floating over to the other side of the pool ASLEEP....

Kerry went on to become a very confident swimmer and she joined a swimming club training a few days a week laps after laps after laps.I am so glad I started her young as it has given her a love of swimming that she still has after all these years....


Then we have the LM he is such a fish.He started swimming when he was 9 months old Kevin used to take him to the babies class.A funny twist is he is going to the same pool that Kerry went to as a baby...

LM is doing well at the moment he is doing freestyle and does that really well his breathing sometimes gets mixed up but he is only 6 and this boy is part fish we can never get him out of the pool ha ha ha

We are giving him a break from lessons for a month or two then I think he will start swimming club.


So now its Jaxons turn.Here he is with Daddy but usually it is Kerry and Jaxon and I am proud to say we have another little fish.

Who knows where he will end up with swimming...

Kerry said he loves it...I am so happy he is going and hopefully I can get to see him swim next week so expect more photos...

1 comment:

  1. All children should learn to swim. Too many drownings lately another 2yr old was lucky to be saved yesterday.he was pulled from the pool unconscious. It's great that Kerry, Aidan & now Jaxon love the water.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x