Monday, December 2, 2013

George the Garen Gnome stool...

An invasion is happening in my backyard

Gnomes....

I have a few in pink yellow and orange ..but I went to a new level this week when I paid $30 for a garden gnome stool.....


                        I saw him when I first walked into the shop but thought no....don't do it.....



But the more I thought No the more I thought why not...In the end George Yes that's what I called him came home with me....Kevin just gave me that look you know the one where he is deciding what kind of idiot am I ...


So here is George all undercoated and waiting for me to decide what colour he will be.....


Maybe bright yellow.....no I think yellow would look good....Pink? no not pink I don't know KEV HELP ME !!!


                                                                       White !!!!
Yep I kept looking at the primer and that made my mind up.So out came Rust-Oleum spray and in Gnome time (did you get that "Gnome time" not "no time")he was brillant white .and I love him...
At the moment I stuck him near our bbq but as soon as our pool pavers get done this week Geogre will have a new home with water views ha ha  he is going into the pool yard...

Hope you like my new Garden Gnome he is the last yes I said the last and I mean it.....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x