Friday, December 27, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree's Oh Christmas Tree's



We had a bad start to putting up our Christmas tree this year we bought a new tree on special and I was really happy with this tree  as I had wanted one like this for awhile...


                               But when we went to set it up it was missing a branch...


                                                   Are you sure its missing Kevin?

                                                    Oh course I'm sure have a look....

Kevin's answers were a little bit more colourful then what I am saying here ....

We called Target and had to get a store credit as they had no more and we had lost the docket....

So we went back to old faithful who was waiting patiently in the roof and actually when we put it up I fell in love with her again so no more talk of new tree again.....





                                                                Love love love our tree.....




Another tree we have is our name tree with all the family's names written on a ball....
It was lovely putting this tree up at looking at everyones name  of people who we would see this Christmas and family who were away but they are here....



This is a new addition to our trees this year.This tree has all our heirloom name stars on it that I got from a lovely lady in Tasmania....


We have this little cutie tree where all our heirloom ornaments are on it. There are a couple from when Kerry was born and when LM was born. Some that I had when I first got married and a few that Kerry and the LM have made. I think this is my favourite tree of all.....

I love looking at the way other people have decorated their tree for Christmas I get a smile when I see each one....


 This one is Kerry's tree she always has a lovely tree and this year it is no different stunning....


                                                 Mel and Ashley's tree is just beautiful....


                              My mum's is lovely as usual she has hers all in red and silver...


This is my mother in laws tree beautiful I don't know how come this tree is all colourful either but it is...


                             This is Mitchell's and Teala's tree....another beautiful tree.


                                                        My sister in law Pam's tree....


                     This one is Alan's and Lisa tree and the kids are the LM Jahnaya and Jacintya.....Lisa's tree is stunning in gold decorations...

                      So even though  we are all different we all have beautiful trees......

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! So many gorgeous trees!! I love seeing how everyone decorates their tree & house at Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x