Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Days of Christmas..1

 On the First Day of Christmas my true gave to me..
              One Baby handprint ball...


                                              Jaxons Hand print Christmas 2013...

Kerry came Over with Jaxon and we made a ball with his hand print on it to remember his first Christmas...

Pretty easy to make


                                                                     Ready set go .....

We used Staz on ink and put it on his hand...

Then pressed his hand onto a clear plastic ball...


                                                Its fine Jaxon  arnt we having fun here la de da.....

Before it dried I sprinkled blue embossing powder on it and shook off the excess....


                                                         What are you doing Nana?....

Then used a heat gun to emboss the hand print.I should have used a hair dryer maybe as the heat gun was a bit hot and cause a bit of the ball to shrink you cant see it from the front though....



The main thing is Kerry loved it...so did I

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x