Sunday, February 19, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes...

The LM has such an imagination it is wonderful.

He came into my room and said "Dee you know why you have a big fat tummy? "No why LM (now I said more under my breath but I am allowed to swear as I am in pain ha ha )
He replied "Because I used to live in your tummy and I wriggled around in there and strecthed  it "

I didn't have the heart to tell him I was his Auntie so I just gave him a big kiss and told him I loved him..
                           
                                                                         love
                                                             

1 comment:

  1. A good excuse for being fat. It makes you wonder where he has heard about being in yout tummy..
    You can't help but laugh though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x