Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Swearing

Yes I know -I have been known to drop the occasional swear word .Ha Ha (maybe more than once )

I know it doesn't sound right to use those words but sometimes I just cant help it......

But now things have changed .Mum gave me a magazine and in it I found the following  tidbit of information...

Apparently researchers at Keele University in the UK found that-

 OCCASIONAL SWEARING CAN HELP REDUCE PHYSICAL PAIN.....(I knew it )

The study found that swearing helped relive pain by activating the brain's natural pain -relief chemicals.




So  even though I have read this and find it hard to believe I promise (mum are you reading this )
that I will try hard not to swear.he he he
love

1 comment:

  1. Time will tell, just don't blow your cool. Love you anyway xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x