Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Good friend turning 40



Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday dear Mick..... Happy Birthday to you...

Kevins good friend and work mate had his 40th Birthday party on the weekend so of course we went and we had a great time...


As part of his gifts I made the 40 sucks lollipop bucket.I don't know what Mick thought but his kids and my LM loved it ha ha


I also made this subway Birthday print for him.Kev told me what words to put in amongst the birthday details and we put a cowboy hat in because he always wears his.Sorry about the glare Kev took this picture just before we left...

Mick loved his gifts and we had a really great night out...

LM made friends  we didn't see much of him as he was off playing  we also made some new friends.I am so glad I went I didn't think I could do it after the Port Macquarie trip but somehow I managed and I had a great time....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x