Monday, August 20, 2012

Little Red Dress

Our little grandaughter is getting christened in October and me being me (makes sense) has already bought her gifts.We got her the normal Bunnykins things ,You know what I mean things that arn't really exciting but you just get and keep them in your china cabinet gathering dust BORING but I still like them ha ha

 Well I wanted to add something else to the gift you know something pretty.I wanted a dress but not a normal  dress No I wanted a pretty dress that not one that  everyone will have.
Guess what !!!! I found just the right dress.....

It is soooo pretty and like I said it is different and just what I wanted....Kev said yeah OK and gave the salesperson his credit card.Ha Ha ....I love it............
It has a beautiful big bow on the back......I Love it......
 OMG it has a petticoat and a tulle underskirt so the dress flares out .....I love it................
 Check out the front bow......I Love it...........
 Just had to show the back bow again ....I love it....
 Look at the cute little buttons...how cute.....I Love it........
 Since we got such a pretty dress I just had to get the matching headband...too cute...I love it.....
And this is who all the fuss is about ....Our little grandaughter Shakira....and guess what ? I LOVE HER....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x