Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hooters

Well I have to admit this  my boy is a  Hooters fan.You  know Hooters the restaurant  .It all started when Ashley had his 21st  birthday dinner there well the LM loved it...He loved the way the waitresses were friendly to him and played games with him and he also got cuddles.Yep he loved it....
Anyway when he turned 5 he wanted to go to Hooters for his birthday dinner,..OK we went...........
 Mum took these pictures and didn't get one of her to show..Doesn't the LM look happy with the present Kerry gave him..Me and my wonderful husband ( I think he likes Hooters as well) ...Kerry and Emmanuel.what a cute couple...
 The girls were wonderful and made LM feel really special...Look at his smile he is so happy....Thanks girls
 The girls brought out his cake and ice cream with a sparkler in out and sang and danced a birthday song for him .Nothing was to much trouble for them.
 More cake and girls...The LM had a burger and fries....Kev had steak and he said it was great...
I didn't want to make a big cake as he had that at his party so I made a small one and it went down well....Hooters you did well.food was great service was outstanding and I would tell anyone to take the family there for dinner....Thanks girls for making the LM's birthday special for  him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x