Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM

Today is my mums birthday and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the Worlds Greatest Mother


.I know everyone says that but I believe it. My mother is the best.


She has always put us before herself....


I am the eldest of her 3 daughters....


She raised us on her own and we have turned out great....Well I have ha hah..She worked 7 days a week to support us and I will never forget just what a hard worker she is....

 
Kerry was mum's first grandchild and she is the best Nana you could ever want for your children....
 

The Little Man has a really close relationship with his Nana...


Mum and John are the worlds best Grandparents.I mean check out the LM's smile doesn't he know it...


Kerry and Mum share a very special bond together. Kerry takes after my mother in lots of ways which is so good to see...except for  the shoes and bags they are both addicts to them...


Mum calls LM her "little ray of Sunshine" and she sings it to her....He knows this is their special song which makes it even better....

 
She has been married to John well it has been forever. They are still very much in love and I hope Kev and I will be like that as well...

 
Mum is always there when you need her...and to  be part of special events in our lives...

 
She has 3 daughters 2 stepsons and 1 stepdaughter who she loves all equally.....

 
 There are 9 grand kids of which the LM is the youngest and Kerry being the eldest....


She has 4 great grand kids and Jaxon is the youngest.So now he will start his wonderful relationship with this marvellous Nana...


She is my Mother but more than that she is my best friend.She cheers me up when I am down.She crys with me when I am in pain..And we laugh and talk all the time and I mean we talk talk talk.
I could not live without her.

 
And this photo is for you mum.
It is my favourite and I know you hate it ha ha I bet you thought I wasn't going to use this one (again) ha ha
Happy Birthday Mum....
Thanks for being you and bringing such joy and love  into our lives...

2 comments:

  1. I smiled the whole way through Dee! I love that you are so close & you admire her so ...there is sure beauty in that! Those pictures are such treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deidre for all the nice things you've said about me. NOT TRUE. You've become very mushy in your old age Deidre. Thanks for the last photo, you just had to do it. I'm sure that when I fall off the perch you'll find a way of having that photo displayed.
    Love you heaps. Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x