Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

Kevin me and Aidan were standing on the back deck mucking around when Aidan tryed to get under my dress.

I said "don't do that it's rude to do"

"ok" he said ..

He then looks up at me and said "Dee got a willy?" well after I got up off the foor I said "No mummy's and girls don't have one.

"Oh" he said.

"Dee do wee in her bum?"....was the next question.

"No I don't.."  .

Now he seemed happy with this answer but I look over to Kev and his face was red from laughing -tears running down his cheeks and I thought laugh now buddy you will keep I won't forget your help here in a hurry.

And I thought it was going to be easy having Aidan where I got that idea from I don't know....



Love
dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x