Monday, December 13, 2010

3 Little Reindeers

                                      Keep  forgetting to put this photo in....
                  .
 My Mum painted them years ago and even though I am not going the full decorating hog this year  (leaving ALL that for you mum ha ha ) I couldn't go without a painted Christmas object from mum to remind me of her.


Now I do truly love these (If I didn't they would be long gone)  everything else is in a mad mess with Kerry moving home there are  boxes everywhere while we sort out storage.(  But YEAH I have my daughter living with me again--- Kinda like a second chance ) and it was just luck that I found these (can't find anything else though) So they have been lovingly put out.
LM loves them, every time he walks passed them he has to counts them.

When I said what are they he said "3 Cows"
                                                                    So Goodbye from
                                                                 dee and the 3 cows
                                                                             xxxx

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x