Thursday, June 27, 2013

Easy peasy bunting

I needed to make some bunting for a project I am doing but as I have no patience I needed it to be real easy or to be exact it needed to be "easy peasy" (yes I know I sound childish ) so I came up with this....










So there you have it ....this one took me about 15mins as I was taking photos at the same time as making it and I only needed a small piece of bunting but it is super easy to make and you could use any number of colours or make it whatever size you want.

I am using this on a scrap book layout but the possibilities to what to use it for is endless..

Come on have a go......
love

    Today I am sharing at  Wow us Wednesdays   and  also at Ivy and Elephants    so come have a look ...

Ivy and Elephants

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dee, I must try this this summer. This is such an awesome post. I would love it if you would share this post at our WIW linky party. Hope you can join us!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee this is darling!! Love the colors you picked! & my fave part is that it is easy-peasy! :) I want to have Annie make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and love the colours
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are lovely and as always you make it look easy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x