Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Out of the mouths of babes.........

LM wandered into my bedroom the other day with a picture he had drawn years ago....

"Dee I need to tell you something..."

Oh no please don't have broken anything PLEASE.............

He proceeds to get his picture and put a push pin on the wall under my window and hang his picture from this...."Dee your room is disgusting and you need my pictures to brighten it  up and make your room beautiful"


While my mouth is open and just hanging there he looks at me and smiles and walks out...........

Gee thanks for that LM........

Then the other night he was reading his home reader to me and there in the book was a picture of a  family sitting at the table eating dinner.LM said"look that's us" oh how sweet I thought.....

Then he said "that's me that's Da that's Nana that's Kerry That's Jaxon " while pointing to each person in the picture..

"hey where's me" I asked....

"oh you are in your bedroom"

 thanks brat

I guess because I spend so much time in my room sick I eat most of my meals in here because I have the heater on full that he just associates me being sick all the time.

I laughed when he said it but afterwards I got upset but thought he is just a little boy he doesn't realise he hurt me.

Anyway he is still a brat but he is MY brat.

1 comment:

  1. I love Aidans work of art. As if your room needs to be brighter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x