Monday, June 3, 2013

My little Pirate....

I have a little pirate living in my house....


Well sometimes he acts like a naughty pirate ha ha ....

On the weekend  the LM had a party to go to for one of the little girls in his class. This is party number two...one more to go.


The theme for this party was fairy's and pirates .As much as I love the fairy outfits that are around I couldn't do it to him and put him in a fairy dress (Kevin would kill me ha ha ) so I  dressed the LM as a pirate...


He makes a handsome little pirate I must say...........

Can Pirates be handsome ?

Well mine is...

1 comment:

  1. Certainly a very handsome pirate. Aidan does love to dress up though. What is the next party?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x