Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pic monkey fun

I have told you all before just how much I love Pic Monkey...Well I will say it again if you want me too...

                                                        I  LOVE PIC MONKEY.....
I had this picture of Mel and Ash and just couldn't resist mucking around changing it....




It is so amazing what you can do at Pic monkey and I was just playing around and having some fun.imagine what you could do if you knew what you were doing   ...ha ha oh the fun you could have ...

I  thought I should have put some fangs on pup....oh well next time....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE pic monkey too - never do a post without using it actually!!!
    Fun photo Dee!
    Have a great wknd,
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be getting bored Deidre to be playing around. Back to your craft lady. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x