Friday, June 28, 2013

Mixed up Friday photos 6

 
Not too many pictures today (thank goodness you say ) ha ha Well there is a few but I couldn't tell you that as you might go away ha ha


                                  Love this photo Kerry Emmanuel Jaxon and the  LM...


                                       Jaxon is growing so fast .....he is such a cutie....


Our poor pool is filled to the brink what with all the rain we have had this week. Eek! don't look at the weeds in the garden though....


I love this I think it will be a new favourite with me.....Jaxon kept looking at the LM he was fascinated by him....


                                                Nahhh...I love this one better.My two boys...

 
Pic monkey has some new bits so I had a play around with this one.I have some good ideas to use with this technique....


                                                                      Beautiful family.............

 
A big congratulations to my dear friend Gillian Lester.She has just been chosen for the Kaiser craft design team 2013-2014.....For those who don't know Gill she is a wonderful and talented scrapbooker.  I was really lucky as She made me a gorgeous album for my 50th Birthday which I will show you all later.
Congratulations Gill.....

 
Princess Chloe my niece gee she is growing up fast .....
 

                                                    Darling Annaliese....she is so beautiful....

 
My nephew Tyler and his sister Makayla aren't they the cutest....


Kerry sent me this...This is the Mickey that LM made for Jaxon.The look on his face is priceless as if he is thinking "who are you in my bed?"

 
The love of Nana's life....

Now I have told you before that the LM is a nutcase well this proves it.He dressed himself the other day when he was going out.....I told him he had the shirt  on back wards but he didn't care cause he said "he wanted to wear a plain red shirt" I let him go but made him wear a jacket over it and prayed he didn't take it off....

Hope you enjoyed my photos it is great sharing my life with friends.

Have a great weekend....

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's. Thank you for the blog love you left
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great lot of mixed Friday photos. I always look forward to them. The family shots of Kerry, Manny, Jaxon & Aidan are great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x