Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Making Mickey

I am  a sucker for those emails with coupons"buy me and save $$$ " you know the type...

Trouble is I buy vouchers for discounted entry to different places and then I forget about it and when I do remember they have expired....

Well not this time....

I bought  a voucher for Build a Bear Workshop for $20 where you can put that towards making your bear  or animal with a $40 value....

I decided that this would be a good time for the LM  and he suggested making a Mickey Mouse for Jaxon....

So today I thought ok lets do it (before this one runs out also )


                                                    Oh Dee I love Mickey so much....

 
I am having fun...(please note the soccer shoes we came straight from soccer )


              Putting in a little heart inside Mickey and a special voice box message..




I think this was the part that he liked the best  making Mickeys birth certificate on the computer.....



                                       We had a great time there and will go again.... I know some people would say this is a "girls"thing but the LM really did enjoy it and there are lots of animals to choose from and who cares if it is a boy or girl thing every one loves to have something to hug and cuddle......

                                Me -well I have my to love and cuddle and  Kevin and wouldn't want it any other way....

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to be able to do, especially to put a voice message into him. Sounds like you all had some fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x