Friday, June 21, 2013

Mixed up Friday photos 5

hope you will enjoy these few pictures for this week...

 
Isn't this a beautiful wedding photo....My best friend Jan (I have spoken about her before - she has passed away quite a few years ago but we still keep in touch with her 5 daughters and 1 granddaughter.) daughter Talia recently got married...I am so proud of her and Jan would be proud as well at how much her daughter has grown into a beautiful strong intelligent young women that she is....
Good on you Tilly....I love you x


 Ashley (our son) and his partner Mel bought a beautiful new very fast car this week.

So new car new house I wonder when we will hear the pitter patter of little feet in their household?


Here are two of my favourite boys .....Kevin and our grandson Jaxon....
 

Found this picture of Kerry this week taken when she was around 12 months old.Brought a tear to her mummy's eyes remembering what a sweetheart she was/is....

 
Now my favourite little poser the LM ...Here he is going off to his "girlfriend's" party...... 
Dee she is not my GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

 
LM went to Teddy bear workshop this week and made Rainbow Bear......'
'Dee she is afraid of cars so she has to stay at home ok and you can look after her ok "said the LM.

 
The love of my life Kerry doesn't motherhood suit her....She is just so beautiful...
OH mum please shut up....I can hear her saying...

 
LM wearing my favourite tshirt at soccer while he is waiting for his game to start.....
Yeah AC/DC....

 
A boy loves his daddy and the feeling is mutual.....

 
MUM.....what am I sitting in......
Well that's what I reckon Jaxon is saying.....

 
Isn't this the cutest little bottom you have ever seen....So tiny....and pink....
 

                                                          My mums babies getting warm...
                                                   How spoilt is that?....Not spoilt"LOVED"


Lastly just mucking around on Pic monkey....LM looks good hey....I am thinking of getting this enlarged and hanging it up in his room but I don't like the top two pictures as much they seem to be missing something...

Anyway hope you liked my pictures this week.Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

  1. My animals are very spoilt and I love them. I love the colours in the rainbow bear.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x