Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby news


                                              BABY NEWS FLASH......

Well  it's 1.00pm on Monday 4th March and I have just got a phone call from Emmanuel...

IT HAS STARTED.......HE IS ON HIS WAY......

Kerry has been to the hospital and they have sent her home to rest as it is early stages yet but it has definatley started HE is on the way.

As Emmanuel was telling me this I was crying OMG I am crying now I am just so excited....

Please God let my baby have a good labour and please bring us a healthy little boy for us (me) to love and keep them all safe....

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes although I have probably driven you nuts with my ramblings  but I AM EXCITED ...
                                                   Tonight or tomorrow I am going to be a

                                                                    NANA.......

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I saw this!!! I'll say a litttle rayer for everyone right now!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Deidre, you've waited years for this to happen so a couple more hours won't hurt, or will it?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x