Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baby plates



                                      I recently sent away to get these baby plates done....


I really love them but I wont tell you where I got them from as the company is crap...Wouldn't answer phone calls or emails and it was only after I started saying I would report them to the Dept Fair Trading did I get a response from them....


But I just had to show them as I really do love them.I put the photos into Pic Monkey then changed them to black and white.I added Jaxon and his details in a really nice blue and added a heart....I also did the same to Lilly's but used a lovely pink...

I emailed them off and I was pleased that they added the border to it no charge but it still didn't change my mind over them..


So here they are again it's a pity the company wernt more focused on their customer because I know I would have bought a few more....

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x