Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What have I been crafting lately...

I have been doing lots of bits and pieces of craft lately nothing real big just small things that I have been wanting to do for a while....
 

I did this scrap page of the LM.....I haven't scrapped for ages and I had forgotten how much I enjoy it..


My first scrap page of Jaxon ....I love how this page  turned out.... hopefully I will do some more now I have been bitten by the scrap bug again...


Yep you read it right I am knitting jumpers for penguins.I read about  it in a magazine and thought yep do it .....only thing is I am a slow knitter....

I am right into these photo blocks at the moment.....Kerry wanted one of Jaxon to put on her desk at work and the other two are mine...


                           I am into these necklaces at the moment made from bottle caps .....


Candles candles candles been making lots....I decided to put washi tape around these tea lights for something different much better than the plain silver ones aren't they..


The little clear bottles which I have filled with  100's and 1000's. have all turned out great... and have made great gifts...


                                                 Here they are made into glitter necklaces.....


I made the button and charm brooch the other day and didn't know how to package it up but I was going through my scrap papers and found this...Perfect..

I have enjoyed doing these bits and cant wait to do more.....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x