Tuesday, April 1, 2014

White baby blanket.



Kev has a new grand baby coming soon so I thought Id better make another baby blanket as I have for all the others...

Things were going great until I realised it was way to big and I didn't think I would have enough...

So I rang Spotlight and I am using Stellar which has been discontinued and Jazz which is still available and I crotchet the two together with a number 10mm hook...


                 So I unpulled it all and started again thinking I would just make it smaller....

          Well then I realised it was too small but I couldn't let all that hard work go to waste....


So I kept making it till I was happy with the size , folded it in half sewed up the sides turned it in and put a cushion insert in and BAMM.....


The LM has a cushion which I thought he would love as he loves to touch this all the time and he does love it but it is Dog Dog's as he really needed a soft bed....

So the LM's happy ....

Dog Dog's happy ....

And me well I went to Spotlight bought heaps more wool and will start again on my baby blanket....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x