Thursday, April 10, 2014

Professional photo shoot...



 I recently got some photos taken of the LM as I haven't had this done for awhile....I also got a package for Jaxon...

The LM was such a ham....


I didn't want staged photos of him so I got bossy and told the photographer to bring that chair over here ,told the LM to sit in the corner put your feet on the chair and then I told him something about Dog Dog and he had to tell him about it so while the LM was talking to Dog Dog I looked at the photographer to start taking photos and he did.....


Jaxon was a cutie it was so hot in the studio that Emmanuel  held him over the fan OMG this boy loved it....


           Here is Jaxon's photo that Kerry choose as Jaxon First Birthday photo....LOVE IT.....


Here is the LM's photo .....I LOVE IT....I'm glad Dog Dog was in it I want to remember and also LM to as well how much he loved Dog Dog....

I love photos they evoke so many emotions and each time you look at them they'll be different feelings....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x