Friday, April 25, 2014

Mixed Up Photos Friday 42



Hi friends hope you all had a great Easter we did .....here's hoping you enjoy my photos this week...


The LM and his "friend" Amber... she lives behind us  and the LM  talks to her like this all the time when they arn't playing....


                  Ashley and Kyla -she is such a lovely dog....Ash has really trained her well.


                                               Tyler and Makayla  love each other so much....


                                    You go girl......Brianna doing yoga a different way.....


                                           Baby Jayce ...is still the cutest baby around....


                                                  Our lovely nephews Zeke and Trey.....


I finally got my dolls from Child's Own Studio and the LM loves them all he wants to do is play with them....


                                         Me and my two boys.......love them so much....


                                                               Look at this cute little face.


                                           Little Lilly is sure growing up fast...a real little cutie...


                                      The LM loved playing on this equipment today....


                                               My baby is growing up so fast......Still a cutie....

                                                                 Have a great weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moley so much love in one post! I think you & I should try the headstand yoga together :) Oh my...that would be funny :) Especially in the sea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x