Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Childs Own Studio part 2



                   Well last week I finally received my dolls from Child's Own Studio...
It is run by a lady named Wendy Ta so who is one very talented women....You send her a drawing that your child has done and she makes that into the wonderful soft doll that is so incredible it looks just like the drawing....


                            This one is based on a drawing done by Kerry when she was four years old....


                                    The LM drew this picture of Kerry with Jaxon in her tummy....



The LM loves the Honda and drew this when he was in day care  this would be one of my favourites as I know how much he loves the car....


My favourite though is the picture LM did of himself and Dog Dog......he loves them and just wants to play with them all the time.He said this is his Dog Dogs cousin...


Brianna sent this picture of a mermaid that Annaliese did ...she has turned out  really good....


Finally this doll is based on a drawing I did when I was four and a bit.....pretty basic hey....

So now I need to find a home for these cuties so we can look at them and treasure them hopefully for future generations...

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing & definitely something to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dee these are fantastic. I'm going to check out her website - just love them -especially the Kerry doll - that's definitely worth treasuring!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x