Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Harmony Day Cupcakes.



Gee I am a bit late in posting this but better late than never....
 

The LM's school celebrated Harmony Day recently and I thought I would make cup cakes for each child in his class.


I didn't know what to put on top I was stumped so I found the logo for Harmony day printed them out  and made them into little flags using toothpicks..... 


                         After the kids had their recess we went and all the kids sang a song or two.....

                               The LM's class song "I want to teach the world to sing...too cute...


                    Then we got to go to the class for a look around at the school work.....

The look on the LM's face when I walked into his classroom made everything worth the effort and I am so glad I went and saw him and his class.....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x