Thursday, April 3, 2014

Refreshing the LM's room


We did the LM's room up late last year....but I saw this picture of a quilt on a friends blog and had to have it....

It was from Target and only $20 for a double size...The LM's bed is king single so double fit better....

Then the rug he had on his floor I just wasn't happy with and when in Spotlight I got this for $100 bargain....

The last rug was dark chocolate and now we have this beautiful taupe....


                                                  Gee I should have ironed the cover ha ha

His room didn't need the change but I love this so .When I asked him if he liked his new room the grin on his face was worth it and he said he like the yellow cushions best  I was so pleased as they were an after thought....

When we painted his room I wanted it to be light and fresh and it was but this a great now it just seems cleaner brighter fresher....

So you don't need to spend a fortune to change a room to make it look great just a few bits will do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x