Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Whoa a new front door....


We finally got our new front door I mean it's only been about 4 years of me whingeing ha ha ...


You can see here how yuck looking our door was...I didn't get to get a proper photo as Kevin had already started repairing the wood around the glass but hey you can still see though that it needed to go....


We got the same style as I don't do change very well and over two weeks  he stained and sealed the door and the wood surrounding  the glass work....


                                               Here's my new knob LOVE IT...


                                    and Here's my beautiful new front door.....


Thanks Kevin you did a fantastic job and it was worth the wait.....but I'm not waiting that long for the next reno job to be done......


1 comment:

  1. It’s always great to get your front door redone. Kevin did a great job repairing the wood; you can completely see the transformation between the two photos. I can't even believe it's the same door, in fact, it just looks so great! And the new door knob is a great addition. I just hope next time you don't have to wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x