Monday, April 14, 2014

Bottle Cap necklaces...

A couple of years ago I bought some bottle cap necklace kits from Etsy and like everything else they have sat in my craft room just waiting for me to do something with them.

Well that time finally arrived...


I decided a while ago to use up all my bits so yesterday I made up these necklaces for a little gift for a couple of special little girls...


These were so easy ....and I mean so easy all I did was download the pictures which I bought from Etsy...Put it in Pic Monkey and added the names  and then printed them out...


Then you just glue the picture to the bottle cap pop on the clear button and your done....

I decided to make a little bead toggle thingy (I don't know the name)  put it on the necklace and Boom!!! Done and finished.....

I think these would be so lovely for party favorites  but I am just making  some up to add to gifts....


To I am sharing at Wow us Wednesdays

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what can be done with so little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soo cute. I would love it if I were a little girl. And the little beads that you attached are very nice! Thanks for sharing..
    Blessings,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x