Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jaxons Birthday crown....


Yeah Yeah Yeah I am a bit late with this post but I got there finally....

When Jaxon turned one cough last month I wanted to make him a birthday crown.I made Aidan on and I really love the whole idea of them to hand down and cherish those birthday moments...


I wanted something special for Jaxons so I got Kerry to write his name and I then stitched it onto some felt.So now the crown will be a bit me and a bit Kerry...


I love how his name came out.Kerry doesn't like things overdone so I just used pinking scissors around the piece to jazz it up a bit...


                                                 Here's my cute little model wearing it....


                                        and a closer version being modelled by bear....


On the night he was so good he didn't even realise it was on his head....But the crown looked cute...


                                             Happy 1st Birthday cutie Pie-.....

Today I am sharing at Wow Us Wednesdays

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x