Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A gift from school

Yesterday when the LM started school the teachers had a little cute gift for us all to take home.

Being the slack person I am I didn't look at it straight away till now...


It had a cotton ball ,a tea bag and a pack of tissues and a cute poem.

Dearest Kindergarten Parents
here is a little "gift" for you as you leave your precious one with me on the first day of school.As you hold these cotton balls in your hand the softness will help you to remember the gentle spirit of your child.
After you've gone home and dried your tears make yourself a cup of hot tea put up your feet and relax.... Remember that together you and I will work for your child to be the best best that they can be.
Thank you for entrusting your child to me for the coming school year.I will do my very best every day to be your child's guide in learning and exploring this bright new world they've just stepped into...

What a nice thought for them to do.....

I just wish I had looked in the bag when I got it as I could have used those tissues...ha ha

3 comments:

  1. And now I want to cry!!! It was all downhill after the cotton ball. I hope your little angel had a great day.

    XO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a wonderful thing they done.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x