Monday, February 28, 2011

New baby on it's way

Yes that's right the Little Man's big brother Chris and his partner Sam have just let us know that they are expecting a baby,,,,OOOOH.

They are only about 6 weeks along...I am really excited as Chris is very close  to me and I raised him for a while when he was little so this is kinda like a little grand baby coming,

Because Kerry isn't ready to go there yet.Ha ha ha

Any way we wanted to send something special up to the happy couple but not something over the top baby mush,Well Chris is a mad Tigers supporter so you guessed it ......We got a size 00 Tigers jersey it is so sweet can't wait to see baby in it.


And what does the LM  say about all this....

"I DON'T WANNA BE AN UNCLE'

I WANT A GIRL

Crazy
love 
                                                                       

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x