Sunday, January 2, 2011

More Christmas bits from around the house....

Yeah know for someone who wasn't going to put too much out for Christmas this year - I didn't listen to myself because they is heaps of bits and pieces so here are some more of my special treasures.


I love my garland the best,It has little lights twisted inside that sparkle so pretty.And my favorite glass birds now have a new home,



More silver bits and then the pride of all is the red and green garland The Little Man made...
how cute..


Lastly my Christmas Robbins all wrapped up for winter.

love
dee
x

1 comment:

  1. Very nice for some one that wasn't going to put anything out. You have to do it because it's Christmas & because you have some little person who beieves in Santa....Mum

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x