Friday, July 26, 2013

Fridays Mixed up photos 10.


Hi hope you all enjoy my pictures this week....


God I am so thankful for this little I just love him.Here he is laughing with me ...he kept bringing his head down to me and was kind of giggling.I think it looks like he is saying "Oh Nana you tell me some funny jokes I love them"Kev said "it was wind" ha ha


My other beautiful boy the LM picked these from the garden and gave them to me to make me feel happy he said.Such a kind boy behind all that cheekiness...

 
Yes he is cheeky -it looks like he is doing a Saturday night fever pose.....


Found this little "A" in my craft room and the LM glued the paper on and cut it out.A bit rough in some places but he did it and I love it...

 
This little Princess is going to join us later this year and I cant wait to meet her.Her mother is Talia and I showed her wedding picture a couple of weeks ago.She is the second eldest daughter of my Bestie Jan's daughters.So this will make Baby girl number 7 to this family.....No boys YET.....


Congratulations to my nephew Tyler he got Man of the Match at his footy game this week.GO TYLER !!!!!


This little cutie is my niece Makayla  she is Tyler's sister and is on her way to pre-school....


Sunglasses in side this baby is sooooo cool.....And guess what he is mine....

 
This cutie is also mine.LM took this photo when Kev was trying to get ready to go out.I told him he looked like a slightly older Tom Cruise in the movie Risky Business...Maybe just a tad older......


And these my friends are the most horrible legs ever....(I had just had a shower that is baby powder around my toes) and LM took this picture as well.I am going to hide my phone from him I think...


                                                              My two loves of my life.....and my little walking stick in the mirror.God I hate that stick but I need it so much I guess it is a love hate relationship...


                         and the newest love of my life Prince Jaxon....he is such a little doll.

 
 This little Princess is Jahnaya she is our besties Lisa and Alan niece and this is her school photo.LM loves her and the way he plays with her is amazing he doesn't see her as different (Jahnaya has autism) he just sees her as his friend and that is how it should be....


Isnt this fabric beautiful.....I cant tell you what they are but it is for a project I am working on for my house and havnt quite finished it yet....It will be a shock for those who know me because I don't use these colours  it is so unlike me but then again I told you all I am changing and I mean changing everything....

I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine Kevin dancing around thinking that he's Tom Cruise. He does look a little bit cranky though. I look forward to Friday photos as it brings names and faces closer. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x