Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New rug.

I got a new rug.

And???? what is so exciting about that?

Well I have wanted a Union Jack rug to go under our pool table for ages but everyone I have seen  the price is two much for a "novelty" rug..

That was until I got an email from on online store this week. Right before my eyes was my rug and for $79 plus I think $15 shipping. I didnt hessitate -well I did because I thought what if it is crap ? and I thought oh well I will put it on Ebay and hopefully get my money back.

I had no need to worry the rug is perfect and looks great in the bar room.I can't wait till we paint the room and then the rug will really pop.

 
The rug needs to settle abit on one side but that won't take long....


So for a little money I have changed the whole feel for the room.Now I want to recover the pool table in a blue colour to  tye in with all the rest of the room.

Kevin said "No"  I said " ha ha ha"

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think that I would like it, but it does suit the bar room.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x