Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boys

Hello

So sorry I haven't done a post in the last few days but we went to Coffs Harbour for our Gran daughters Christening.....I will do a post on that later when I have sorted my photos....all 600 plus yeah that's right...... 600 but that is before after and during the christening.

So today's post is just a fun post...

I asked the  LM to help me put away some shopping a job he usually loves to do...He put things away no problems....

THEN....

I said "Go put the toilet paper in the basket for me "

"OK "he said and wandered off...

He came back with the empty wrapping and I told him he was a good boy helping me and gave him a chocolate  for helping me out ...... .

Off he went "la la de de doo" skipping away.....

So I finished off my bits and went down the hall to close the bathroom door....this is what greeted me...


URGGGHHH  I guess boys will be boys and little boys will be the same.....

The moral to the story do it myself...No way ...Get Kev to do it ha ha ha ......


2 comments:

  1. Typical litle boy thing. Sometimes even the big boys will do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about running out hey.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x