Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Soccer pride...

The Little Man played his 1st season of soccer this year in the Under 5's -The Zebras.

He had he presentation day a couple of weeks ago but we didn't go as this was the day I was taken to hospital so for the last couple of weeks I have been chasing up his club photos and trophy,

Well I finally got them.




A very happy little boy

 
Our Day care  had a reading challenge in which the kids had to "read" 20 or more books with a parent or other. We had a couple of months to do this.
Well somehow we got him to sit still long enough to listen ( and I'm telling you that was hard) and for his effort he received this certificate and a lovely book. 
 
Good Boy we are very proud of you.

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x