Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas list 3

 
Yes I am back tackling my Christmas list....
 
Today I had a visit with my main Doctor and I also had the feeling (cross fingers )  that I wouldn't have to go back this year.
I wanted to give him a small Thank you /Christmas gear so I made
 
REINDEER WINE..
 
 
 
HO HO HO
Looks great and best of all my Doctor  really liked it as well.
 
So now I know it turned out good I have another 5 or 6 to make...
 
PS  Kevin thought I was crazy cause when we went to the bottle shop to get the wine I didn't look at
the prices or type of wine I just wanted a nice bottle with a label that would look like  Christmas
I think I found the right one
.Kev just shook his head like OMG she is weird. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful the wine suits the reindeer.. A really great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x