Friday, January 11, 2013

Grandkids sign part 2

Some of you may remember the grand kids sign I made for my mother-in-law and all the trouble I had with it.....

Well I decided to bite the bullet and make my mum one.

This time I learnt from my mistakes ha ha (first time for me ) .I also added the word "Our" to the sign as I knew mum wouldn't want flowers on it and this filled it in good.

Also this time after I painted the sign when I put the vinyl on and was about to paint over it and use as a stencil I thought No it looks good just as it is.So I left it and am very glad I did.

Same idea with the little pegs and photos but I added an extra peg because you never know when another baby will pop up.....


Well mum and John loved it and I do as well but I am glad I have no more to make as they are a PAIN to do.......but worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x