Well here's to a very late but heartfelt greeting -I hope you have a Happy New Year from my family to yours.
Have you made a New Years resolution yet?
I haven't cause I don't keep to them ha ha but I do have a few things I want to accomplish this year though
* I want to do a course and master photo shop.I'm not dumb but gee I can't figure it out .I can do bits and pieces but I am just not confident enough to purse it by myself so off I go to learn it.
* Paint my house walls white.they are currently Dulex China white which is a soft beige but I now want white.....big job and it's going to take awhile but I have to start somewhere.
*Become a better cook and try different things.I am a country cook you know bake dinners ,steak and veg and there is nothing wrong with that but I just want to try more variety.
*Do a refresher cake decorating course.I used to make wedding cakes with all the moulded flowers and piped lace work but things have changed over the years so I would love to update.
*Finish off a lot more of my unfinished crafts.I have so much crap I could open a craft supply shop..
* I want to open an Etsy shop and sell some of the things I make (this one I have already started on )
* Paint my bedroom suite white...that's a big job as well but it will be worth it.
*Take the LM to see snow. I have never seen it myself either so maybe this year I will be well enough to go.....I hear Tassie gets good snow ...
* I want to make my soon to be born grandson a mohair teddy bear.I have made quite a few and enjoyed it so I am looking forward to this one.
*Oh yeah I want to go to Perth.I want to see Bon Scott's grave and whatever else but mainly see Bon Scott....Yes I know what a westie...
* Change my blog's look....I have spoken to someone in regards to changing things so that will be happening soon Yeah....
Gee I guess I have more things to do than I thought.Maybe I should have said I want to lose weight and get healthy and save money but hey that is boring....