Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy late New Year


 

Well here's to a very late but heartfelt greeting -I hope you have a Happy New Year from my family to yours.

Have you made a New Years resolution yet?

I haven't cause I don't keep to them ha ha but I do have a few things I want to accomplish this year though

* I want to do a course and master photo shop.I'm not dumb but gee I can't figure it out .I can do bits and pieces but I am just not confident enough to purse it by myself so off I go to learn it.

* Paint my house walls white.they are currently Dulex China white which is a soft beige but I now want white.....big job and it's going to take awhile but I have to start somewhere.

*Become a better cook and try different things.I am a country cook you know bake dinners ,steak and veg and there is nothing wrong with that but I just want to try more variety.

*Do a refresher cake decorating course.I used to make wedding cakes  with all the moulded flowers and piped lace work  but things have changed over the years so I would love to update.

*Finish off a lot more of my unfinished  crafts.I have so much crap I could open a craft supply shop..

* I want to open an Etsy shop and sell some of the things I make (this one I have already started on )

* Paint my bedroom suite white...that's a big job as well but it will be worth it.

*Take the LM to see snow. I have never seen it myself either so maybe this year I will be well enough to go.....I hear Tassie gets good snow ...

* I want to make my soon to be born grandson a mohair teddy bear.I have made quite a few  and enjoyed it so I am looking forward to this one.

*Oh yeah I want to go to Perth.I want to see Bon Scott's grave and whatever else but mainly see Bon Scott....Yes I know what a westie...

* Change my blog's look....I have spoken to someone in regards to changing things so that will be happening soon Yeah....

Gee I guess I have more things to do than I thought.Maybe I should have said I want to lose weight and get healthy and save money but hey that is boring....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have lots of things on your list! Hope your year is starting off well.

    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah too many ha ha ha I wwonder how much I will do though although i really am going to try my best-love dee x

      Delete
  2. You have set yourself alot to do, but you'll get there, slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x